WHY STUDY KABBALAH?
- Often referred to as the "soul" of the Torah, Kabbalah is an ancient Jewish tradition which teaches the deepest insights into the essence of G-d,
His interaction with the world, and the purpose of Creation.
- Rabbi Yitzchak Luria taught: "A person does not completely fulfill his obligation [to study Torah] by involving himself with Tanach [Scriptures], Mishna [Torah law], Aggada, and the Babylonian Talmud [Torah's oral tradition]. Rather, one is obligated to involve himself to the best of his ability in the secrets of the Torah and the Work of the Chariot, for there is no greater pleasure for G-d in all the creation than when His children below involve themselves in the secrets of Torah - to know His greatness, His beauty, and His supremacy."
WHAT MAKES SAFED SPECIAL?
- Safed-Tzfat, the birthplace of Lurianic Kabbalah, is a world center of Kabbalah study until today.
- Rabbi Yitzchak Luria, undisputedly the greatest practitioner and expounder of Kabbalah since Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai - author of the Zohar, founded a new school in Kabbalistic thought, known as “the system of the Ari”, right here in Safed-Tzfat and it was here that his greatness was fully revealed.
WHAT MAKES OUR KABBALAH "KOSHER & AUTHENTIC"?
- Translations of Kabbalah texts faithful to Torah-true Judaism, as practiced throughout the ages, used as a guide to proper conduct in all areas of contemporary life
- Essays on contemporary topics and issues of personal growth in the light of Kabbalah.
- Kabbalah's integration with the revealed aspects of Torah
Hi Rena,I received my Apples from the Orchard today here in Ottawa Canada. Therefore I love my online shopping experience with you. Your online shopping experience is super delightful. Don't change anything. Perfect the way it is. Cheers then, best ...
It's heeeeeeeeeeere, in all its glory l'kovod Torah l'hadera and I am
Again thanks for all your patience.
May I wish you, all your family and not to forget Kabbalah
Online/ASCENT a kosheren pesach and much Hatzlochoh in your great work and
May we all merit the light Of Moshiach, speedily in our days.
Kol Tuv Yoseph